November 28 - November 29
Location: Sandman Hotel Victoria
The main objective of this 2-day course is to introduce the commands, functions, and capabilities of Microsoft Project. It is designed for computer us
Sandman Hotel Victoria
Address: 2852 Douglas Street
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Website: View Website
The main objective of this 2-day course is to introduce the commands, functions, and capabilities of Microsoft Project. It is designed for computer users who are new to Microsoft Project who want to gain a thorough understanding of one of the world’s most popular project management software packages.
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course.
* Understanding Views, Screen Tips, Ribbon, and the Quick Access toolbar;
* Create, edit and outline a task list, establish dependencies by linking tasks
* Add and assign resources, work with project calendars, and enter project costs
* Print project information and customize reports
* Apply task type settings, set task constraints
* Apply preset and custom contours, edit resource assignments and set and modify a baseline
* Track and report on an active project and compare to baseline
* Sort, filter, and group views
* Format views and the Gantt chart
* Customize Microsoft project elements including tables, views, and reports
* Use sample templates, create custom templates, and use the organizer to manage project elements
* Display progress lines, apply earned value tables, and conduct pert analysis
* Create master projects, insert and work with subprojects, and create links to external tasks
* Running multiple projects with a common resource pool
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops.
Max participants: 12
What previous participants said:
“Well instructed, good pace.”
“Very knowledgeable and good teacher!”
“Course was laid out in a very logical and easy to follow manner.”